Welcome to Schoorbs
What is Schoorbs
Schoorbs is a free room/resource booking system licensed under the GPLv2 which is served as a web application using PHP and MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Access it using your favorite webbrowser (valid XHTML 1.1)
- Runs on every webserver supporting PHP(>= 4.3) and MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Ensures that conflicting entries cannot be entered.
- Selectable Day / Week / Month views.
- Very flexible options on resource/room bookings.
- Multiple authentication levels (read-only, user, administrator).
- Multiple languages supported (translated to Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish).
- Communication with Schoorbs through a REST-API is also possible, so making own scripts/programs using Schoorbs is possible without using PHP.
- Uses the equal database structure as MRBS, you even could use both in parallel, if you want to evaluate them.
All problems about Schoorbs, not depending if they are developement related or just a usage question, could be posted on our mailinglist. If you find a bug in Schoorbs or you want to propose a new feature, just submit a new entry at our issue tracker.